MPX over AES
We updated the MOD-S to be MPX capable (analog and digital), we have a new AES3 cross connect for 24×24 transparent AES3 signals @24bit/192kHz DACC32x32 with SNMP management and power down bypass relays.
Our newly developed DAC output for the Mod-S is also capable to convert AES 192kHz to analog MPX.
HX2 system: E1/DAB ETI cross switch
New Product: a modular version of our successful HX8-8 with up to 16 Inputs and up to 28 outputs for your DAB headend. For signal distribution and redundancy switching (N+1 or 1+1).
New Products or Updates:
- New 2020: MVM-X module for HSM-X ready to ship
- New 2020: DACC16x16, 24×24 & 32×32 SA 19″ 1RU AES3@192kHz cross switch
- New 2018: HX2 19″ 3RU modular E1/DAB ETI cross switch
- New 2018: OTRXE1 SA 19″ 1RU e/o o/e converter for up for 8 E1 streams on a fiber
- New 2018: dual optical relay switch with loss of signal monitoring in 6HP available now: OSS-DUAL-X
- e/o mixed I/Os for EVS-X and EVV-X SDI/ASI modules now available
- OMR-3-X triple multimode optical MADI repeater-reclocker
- A new 19″ 1RU shelf for HSM-X the PB1-X 4TE is now available
- FESd-X – Our ethernet redundancy switch now with build in adjustable delay
- more RS232/RDS Modules for the HSM-X
- Analog audio switch and DA for the HSM-X available in Q4’15
- AAV4 & AAV3 Analog audio DA with optional redundant PSU and SNMP monitoring
+49 30 6719 8396