Our SFP based multi-purpose video module will be available 2017.
Based on five fully connected SFP slots and a non-blocking cross-switch. You have all the freedom to generate a distribution amplifier, e/o o/e converters or even IP-converters. Or just add a HDMI monitoring output. It’s easy and straight forward with the fantastic Embrionix emSFP range.
As a HSM-X module it automatically gains from the modern user interface and SNMP monitoring as well as the redundant PSUs of the system. We also plan a pocket-able version of it for small or momentary installations.
We just released our newest module for the HSM-X modular system.
The OMR-3-X triple repeater-reclocker for MADI helps you to cope with long in-house cabeling of multimode MADI connections.
The three inputs are monitored with SNMP and HTML user interface via the SMI-X controller.
The module is also available in a cost saving 19″ 1RU shelf.
The FES-X just got better:
With new options:
- Bitrate monitoring (net rate on input A and B 100kBit granularity)
- Free selectable bitrate low thresholds for the inputs as a switching criteria
- An inverse data splitter (enable with Jumper) for distribution into two separate networks (with a FES-X selecting on the other side)
..and also a new version the FESd-X with a build in network delay (in inputs-to-output direction) of 0-1.34 seconds (1msec granularity) for latency compensation or launch delay offset.
The HEADROOM Broadcast MOD-S Audio Backup Switch protects your FM distribution
Initially planned as a successor of the aged Rudolph Mod.Umschalter SMB 01-V it covers much more than those basic features:
- Selectable analog or digital inputs on XLR for Main and Backup input. (Both can be set individually)
- Analog and digital outputs
- RMS Measurement on all inputs simoultaniously
- Autoswitching based on user configurable thresholds
- SNMP and comfortable Web interface for monitoring and configuration
- Power fail protected signal pass thru over bypass relays
[See the product page for more details and documentation]
HEADROOM Broadcast released more products for MADI:
accompanying our E/O/E converters and passive optical splitters we added power-fail protected electrical and optical switches (ESMADI-X and OSMADI-X) and a protected electrical splitter/DA (EVMADI-X).
These devices will be available for our HSM-X System and automatically benefit from it’s features like web/SNMP control and redundant PSUs. They will also be available in simple 19″ boxes with or without redundant PSU and/or SNMP to fit your budget.